- Sync your MT4 account using the EA which can be downloaded here.
- The trading account must be a funded account.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- There is no account start date requirement, but all accounts will be evaluated for a period of at least 3 months. For instance: a. if the account was opened today, it will be evaluated for at least 3 months from today. b. if the account already has three months of trading history today, it will immediately be available for selection.
- There is no risk or return requirement, accounts that go to zero and are re-funded are still available for selection.
- All types of strategies will be considered for selection. Manual, algorithmic, hybrid, fundamental, technical, contrarian etc.
- If selected, you will receive an email from BlackStone Futures (Pty) Ltd. to arrange a meeting.
- The search is ongoing and there is currently no closing date for submission.
- Trader selection is at the absolute discretion of BlackStone Futures (Pty) Ltd..
When you sync your account, UNION takes periodic snapshots of your trading account and in return gives you access to a full suite of trading insights. Each synced account gets a link to a Factsheet, and once you've sent us the link, we'll add your Factsheet to a watchlist so we can track your progress.
Your trading account data is yours and private, and can easily be deleted after you have synced your account. Once deleted, the private Factsheet link will also no longer work.
- Download the UNION Account Sync EA from here.
- From your downloads folder, copy and paste the UNION Account Sync.ex4 file to the Experts folder of your MT4 terminal (help with this step).
- Return to your MT4 terminal and in the Expert Advisors folder of the Navigator, right click and select refresh.
- You should now find the UNION Account Sync EA available in the Expert Advisors folder of the Navigator, select it and drag it onto any chart.
- You will see a popup window with tabs: About, Common, Inputs and Dependencies.
- Select Common and de-select Allow live trading and select Allow DLL imports.
- Select Inputs and input your email address.
- Click OK.
- When you see a green message on the bottom left for the chart window with the text Last Synced At: and the time that the account was synced, the setup is complete.
For more detailed instructions, please visit UNION help.
- On the bottom right of the Chart you will see a blue button with the text Link Account, if you have selected Allow DLL imports, a browser window will open allowing you to link your trading account to your UNION profile. Once linked your Factsheet will be easily accessible from your dashboard.
- You will also find a Factsheet button which will take you directly to your Factsheet.
- Lastly, email your name and the Factsheet link to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your availability for selection.
If you have any questions, or need help getting setup, please feel free to reach out to us.
We love the markets. All of it, stocks, forex, commodities, the lot.
We love trading, and we know you love trading too. It is clear to us that there is incredible skill in the Day Trader. We see it all the time; we see it in every style of trader from the conservative to the risk taker, the position builder to the long player, the algo trader or the scalper. It's fantastic.
We want to be a part of it, and we can't wait to share in your success by investing in it. That's why we're going to invest our money along side yours. But, more than that, we're going to work with you to grow, to advance and to take your skill out into the world.
BlackStone Futures reserves the right to amend the rules of this event at any time, without notice or further communication. The management, employees or agents of BlackStone futures, its associates and partners are the sole judge of results and it is in the complete and unfettered discretion of the company to decide on all matters related to this event. The information contained on this website is not guaranteed, is strictly for guidance only, subject to change without notice and should not be construed in any way as a recommendation or investment advice. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of such information, we accept no liability for its accuracy or otherwise. BlackStone Futures do not direct the information that is contained on this website to residents of any particular country outside of the South Africa and such information is not intended for the use of, or distribution by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where the use or distribution of such information would be in breach of any applicable local regulation of law. It is therefore your sole responsibility to ensure that you understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to you in your own country prior to placing any trade with BlackStone Futures. You must be over 18 years of age to use the services of BlackStone Futures, therefore at each time when placing a trade with BlackStone Futures you declare that you are over 18 years of age. The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection and therefore should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes and should not be reproduced in any way for commercial purposes without prior consent.
High Risk Investment Warning: Trading foreign exchange and/or contracts for difference on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade the products offered by BlackStone Futures you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. BlackStone Futures provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this Website must not be construed as personal advice. BlackStone Futures recommends you seek advice from a separate financial advisor.
Risk Disclosure Notice: You should assume that BlackStone Futures telephone lines are recorded (although this is not guaranteed) and shall remain exclusive property of BlackStone Futures which constitutes as evidence of the instructions you have given and may be used for purposes by us, including as evidence in any dispute. You should keep a written timed and dated record of all dealings with BlackStone Futures. BlackStone Futures is bound by the Data Protection Act. For more information, please contact us.